World Vision Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Wash Business Development Coordinator/Ciff/
World Vision Jobs Vacancy, World Vision Recruitment, World Vision Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the World Vision Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
World Vision Jobs Vacancies 2018
Ensure that the Business Development delivery, evaluation and reporting carried out efficiently, rigorously and transparently in compliance with the established guidelines and procedures.
· Engage proper liaison and networking with local government, NGOs, Micro Finance Institutions (MFIs) and other partners for the WASH Business development, support and financing at regional, zonal and woreda level
· Organize and attend marketing events to maximize branding and marketing opportunities and evaluate its effectiveness
· Laisse WASH Product and service design, prototype test, development, launch and appropriate marketing strategy implementation.
· Ensure WASH Business center establishment manuals, guidelines and business models are properly implemented and adhered according to the requirement.
· Timely execution of successful marketing activities, campaigns and/or events to raise product and service awareness with quality coverage
· Support the business development manager in overseeing the operations& contributing to the new business ideas and marketing strategies implementation
· Recruit and train sales agents and promoters to closely support the established WASH business centers
· Periodic monitoring and tracking of market changes, insights and support for the proper measures.
· Support appropriate IEC/BCC promotional materials are developed, tested and used during the appropriate community mobilization for adoption of WASH products and services
· Represent the organization in available Sector forums, net workings and governmental, non-governmental and bilateral organizations in the program areas.
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
Qualification required: BA/MSc in Economics, Marketing management/Business Administration, MBA and other related fields;
Experience: 2 years for Masters/ 5 years for Bachelors in Business Development
Other: Strongly prefer WASH background and/or experience
Duty Station: Wolaita Zone Capital, Soddo Town
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to send their Cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of this announcement
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.