World Vision Jobs Vacancy 2018 for Mnbc Project Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the World Vision Jobs Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
World Vision Jobs Vacancy 2018
World Vision Ethiopia (WVE) is an International Humanitarian Christian Organization whose objective is to provide holistic and integrated development and emergency response programs in the country. WVE South Regional Office has an immediate opening for a person who fulfills the following qualifications.
· Plan, implement and monitor activities in partnership with communities, local government and partners in the approved yearly plans as per the assigned Technical Project.
· Assure that sponsorship is fully integrated into the planning, implementation and monitoring systems of the TP plan
· Monitor an assigned portfolio of registered children as per the sponsorship standards in coordination with a group of volunteers and AP institutions.
· Support the capacity development of volunteers and institutions to manage RC communications and programme mobilization.
· Represent world vision’s core values, mission, vision and strategy with communities, local partners and local government.
· Assure that relevant cross cutting themes (child protection, HEA, gender, disability, and environment) are integrated into the TPs implementation.
· Produce and submit reports to the AP manager and/or AP MEAL officer as per the standards of the AP and LEAP.
· Contribute to the development of new projects and activities to be implemented as part of the TP.
· Carry out any other duties as instructed by the AP manager.
. Qualifications required: BSc Degree in public health, Nursing & in related field of studies for the TP.
3. Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years of related work experience.
• Other NGO experience is preferred
4. Technical Skills and Abilities
- Professional technical skill associated with TP assessment, training, and experience is desired.
5. Additional Requirements: Committed to WV’s vision, mission and core values.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to email to [email protected] by clearly stating the position you apply for in the subject line of the email before or on the deadline.
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
· Please send the application form only. We do not receive detail CVs, application letters, credentials and supporting documents at this point & Telephone call to the office is strongly forbidden.
· Internal applicant must attach appointment letter of current location, if not application will not be considered.