Woinu Group|Ethio Japan Textile Vacancies 2018 for Deputy Finance
የሙያ ሙያ ኢትዮጵያውያን, Woinu Group|Ethio Japan Textile Jobs Vacancy, የሥራ እድሎች Woinu Group|Ethio Japan Textile, Woinu Group|Ethio Japan Textile Recruitment, Woinu Group|Ethio Japan Textile Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Woinu Group|Ethio Japan Textile Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Woinu Group|Ethio Japan Textile Jobs Vacancies 2018
Deputy Finance Job Purpose:
Responsible for the efforts, results, and success of an organization’s finance department. Provides financial advice and support to help senior executives make key decisions.
Deputy Finance Job Duties:
- Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department
- Assist in company-wide budgetary planning
- Ensure that all of the company’s financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
- Analyze the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
- Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
- Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis
- Seek out methods and practices to minimize financial risk
- Contract auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up-to-date
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures
- Maintain a policy manual for the finance department
- Work with human resources employees to secure candidates who will be an asset to the finance department
- Establish and implement a training program for new finance employees.
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field(BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus);
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in finance;
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability; leadership skills; management experience; integrity; honesty;
- understanding of data privacy standards;
- exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; thorough understanding of business principles and practices;
- superior attention to detail; organizational skills; planning skills; problem-solving skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; computer skills; multi-tasking skills.
- CPA or other relevant qualification is a plus
How to Apply