Cooperazione Internazionale (Coopi) Recruitment 2018 for Program Support Officer – Jobs in Ethiopia
Cooperazione Internazionale (Coopi) Jobs Vacancy, Cooperazione Internazionale (Coopi) Recruitment, Cooperazione Internazionale (Coopi) Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Cooperazione Internazionale (Coopi) Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Cooperazione Internazionale (Coopi) Recruitment 2018
Cooperazione Internazionale (COOPI) is an international Italian NGO established in 1965. Since then COOPI has been undertaking activities to help and empower the poor and needy in different countries. COOPI Ethiopia started its operation in 1995 and its activities include water resources development, Food Security, Human and Veterinary Health, Education, Hygiene and Sanitation Promotion and Awareness and Capacity Building.
COOPI is currently implementing various projects in Bale, Oromia, Somali and Afar regions. In the framework of its projects, COOPI is looking for qualified and competent Food Security and Livelihoods Coordinator a member for the technical oversight and planning unit that works under the supervision of the Head of Mission. This requires being responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality Food Security and Livelihoods interventions in Ethiopia and developing strategies for the continuation of the interventions.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Lead/Support the development of a sectoral strategy based on a strong contextual understanding of Afar, Oromia and Somali Region and in line with local and COOPI values.
- Provide technical inputs for COOPI programs.
- Promote the development of a holistic approach by creating linkages within sectors.
- Support COOPI team in identifying additional opportunities for medium and long-term programming.
- Lead/Contribute to design new proposals.
- Develop and provide reports and database.
- Lead/Support field assessments.
- Ensure program quality and ensure the tracking, monitoring and quality reporting.
- Work with the Head of Mission and Wash/Program Coordinators to identify, build and manage collaborative partnerships with consortium partners, sub-grantees, donors and other stakeholders.
- Participate in cluster working groups and meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Advanced university degree in a relevant field.
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in humanitarian and/or development contexts.
- Previous experience working in INGO.
- Experience facilitating relationships between Nongovernmental organization and government.
- Ability to work well within a team and take responsibility to deliver results.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of working area will be preferable
- Respect culture, believe of diverse ethnic and traditional set up
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit all their academic credential, CV and meaningful motivation letter stating why s/he wishes to work for COOPI, by mail or in person in a sealed envelope to the address mentioned below OR by e-mail to: [email protected]
COOPERAZIONE INTERNAZIONALE (COOPI)
P.O.Box: 2204, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
COOPI office in Addis Ababa, Yeka Subcity- Woreda 8 – House New – Ethiopia
NB: Only short listed candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted. Women are highly encouraged to apply.