The Institute of Health Sciences Gaborone (IHS) Applications Form 2021/2022 released online | IHS Applications form for Undergraduate and postgraduate has been released for 2021/2022 Academic Session, check details below to Apply. Therefore every applicant who needs Applications at the Institute of Health Sciences Gaborone Should rush and secure this opportunity before the Application closing date.
The Applications Management of the Institute of Health Sciences Gaborone (IHS) has released the Applications Form for 2021/2022 Academic year online.
Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for Institute of Health Sciences Gaborone 2021/2022 admission. Every applicant who needs Applications at the Institute of Health Sciences Gaborone Should rush and secure this opportunity before the Application closing date.
Institute of Health Sciences Gaborone Undergraduate Applications Form 2021/2022
There are various programs available at the Institute of Health Sciences Gaborone and therefore the admission application forms are released in different Categories for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Academic Requirements
- A minimum of 220 A-Level points (A=120, B=100 and C=80) for 3 A-Level passes from biology, chemistry, mathematics or physics (any other subject combination may be considered on a case by case basis) OR an internationally recognised degree of upper second or first class honours in a relevant discipline from UBD or any other universities recognised by the University Senate OR an International Baccalaureate minimum score of 26 points (including a minimum of 5, 5, 4 points in relevant subjects at higher level; accepted subjects will be assessed on a case by case basis)
- OR a Diploma in Nursing or Midwifery without working experience and with at least 3 merits and/or passes with credits in the second and third year of the Diploma with NO repeat module
- OR a recognised Higher National Diploma in Sciences or National Diploma in Sciences or its equivalent with a minimum of 5 merits in related subjects (accepted subjects will be assessed on a case by case basis)
- Have demonstrated proficiency in the English language to either a credit C6 in English language at GCE O-Level examination OR a grade ‘B’ in IGCSE English OR an IELTS score of 6.5
- Multiple Mini-Interview (MMI)
- Applicants, who meet the academic requirement, will also have to perform to a satisfactory standard in a multiple mini-interview (MMI).
- Medical Fitness
- Must be medically certified as fit for prescribed medical fitness examination
IMPORTANT: This page is updated when any Institute of Health Sciences Gaborone Applications Form is opened for application, so you are advised to Bookmark and visit this page regularly to ascertain if your programme application form of choice is out for the 2021/2022 academic year.
If this post is helpful you know that it can help others, please share it through the share button below.