Makerere University (MAK) Application Form 2021/2022: The MAK 2022 application form are available online for download. Candidates can apply Now.
Makerere University (MAK) Undergraduate and Postgraduate Application Form is online now. Applicant can apply online through this page.
The Makerere University advice applicants before applying for admission to have at least Uganda Certificate of Education or any equivalent O-Level qualification with at least 4 subjects passed with credit (6 subjects for some programmes) including ENGLISH LANGUAGE and other subjects specified in the table under point (d) below before it can gain admission in the institution.
Makerere University Application Form 2022/2021
There are various Courses available in the Makerere University and therefore the admission application forms are released in different Categories for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Click the Link below that access you to admission form portal:
MAK Minimum Or Direct Entry Requirements for all applicants
The following are application procedures needed for direct entry admission into various undergraduate programmes offered at Makerere University, Kampala.
Each applicant should:
- Have the Uganda Certificate of Education with at least (five passes), or its equivalent and at least two principal passes at Advanced Level obtained at the same sitting. For day programmes, only candidates who sat “A” Level in 2013, 2012 and 2011 are eligible to apply. For Evening, Afternoon, and External programmes, a candidate is not restricted on the year of sitting “A” Level.
- Hold at least a Second Class or Credit (or equivalent classification) Diploma from a recognised institution, relevant to the programmes applied for.
- Be a Graduate from a recognised university.
- Candidates who hold grades X, Y, Z, 7 and 9 of ‘O’level results should not apply because they are not eligible for admission.
- Diploma holder applicants who hold class three (3) Diploma Certificates are not eligible for admission and therefore should not apply, except where stated in the diploma holders requirements.
Makerere University, MAK Diploma Holders Entry Requirements
- Each applicant should possess AT LEAST a Credit or Second Class or equivalent Diploma in a relevant field from a recognised Institution plus a Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 Passes (or its equivalent) and a Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least One Principal Pass and Two Subsidiary Passes obtained at the same sitting (or its equivalent) .