Marie Stopes International Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Srh Call Center Counselor
Marie Stopes International Jobs Vacancy, Marie Stopes International Recruitment, Marie Stopes International Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Marie Stopes International Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Marie Stopes International Jobs Vacancies 2018
Under the direction of the MSI Ethiopia National Call Centre Coordinator, the SRH Call Centre Councillor servers clients who are making a call to the MSIE national call centre to seek information related to the MSIE reproductive health and family planning services provision which includes services available and location of the service delivery points: Clinics, outreach, and social franchising.
- Serves as the first contact person for clients who are calling the call Centre and links or refers them to the MSIE service provision outlets as required.
- Receives all calls from clients in effective, professional and caring manner
- Takes inbound telephone calls, greeting callers in a warm, friendly manner; identifies the nature of the query; deals with queries, transfers or direct clients as appropriate.
- Understands the need of the caller and responds appropriately and in caring manner.
- Provides all information that required by the caller with regard to the MSIE family planning and reproductive health service provision.
- Listens actively the caller questions and inquiries, question appropriately for clarity of client interest and need, and provide feedback to the need of caller as appropriate.
- Provides individualized customer service of high-standard professional level
- Generates caller interest in the FP services provided by MSIE through clinics, social franchising and outreach program.
- Works as a team with the call Centre staff to better serve the clients through providing MSIE family planning services.
- Directs the caller to the MSIE FP service delivery points based on the type of services required by the caller.
- Provides technical advice to callers when the need arise;
- Transfers the caller to call Centre clinical officer for any clinical oriented queries.
- Develops and maintains a friendly conversation with caller and keep the client’s information confidential.
BSC in Nursing or Health Officer
Four years’ experience
Skills, Attitudes and Attributes
- Ability to understand as well as grasp basic client’s information.
- Ability to cope up with difficult clients situations.
- Capacity and knowledge to analyse the client problem properly and provide logical solutions.
- Good communication, client service, interpersonal and basic computer skills.
- High oral and written communication skills in local language (Amharic plus either Afan Oromo, Tigrigna and other languages
- Understanding of the issues surrounding provision of reproductive health care services
- Good interpersonal/communication skills – both oral and written
- Strong personal commitment to the goals of MSI and to put it into practice
Number of Position: (01)
Duty Station: MSIE Support Office, Addis Ababa
3 month contract
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should mail only their motivation letter and C.V, within ten (10) days from the date of this announcement to:
Human Resources, Marie Stopes International Ethiopia
Through the following e-mail address: HumanResource@mariestopes.org.et
Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates, and we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Please mention the title of the position and work place you applied for on the subject line of your email.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.