Project Mercy Jobs Vacancies 2018 for High School Director (9th-12 Grade) – Jobs in Ethiopia
Project Mercy Jobs Vacancy, Project Mercy Recruitment, Project Mercy Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Project Mercy Jobs Vacancies 2018
Project Mercy Ethiopia, is an international non-profit humanitarian organization working in different regions of Ethiopia for the well-being of children, is seeking an experienced candidate for the post of High School Director. Principal Duties:
- Ensure the Quality Education being delivered.
- In coordination with the Education Program, develop and regularly update work plan guiding and ensure this is implemented.
- Implement the Ethiopian Ministry of Education Policy & willingness to accept any change according to the policy,
- Have a good communication skill. and to be -roll model for other teachers, staff and students.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Good technical knowledge in the field of Education Planning and Management.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational, inter-personal, communication and report writing skills.
- Computer literate in word processing and excel.
- Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors level Degree/Masters Degree in Educational Planning and Management.
- Three years+ experience in School of Director and attend the School of Director Education Course.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can apply in via e-mail or by sending non-returnable full CV and copies of supporting documents with cover letter on or before September 10. 2018 to:
Project Mercy, Ethiopia P.O.Box 29516 Addis Ababa [email protected]
For further information please call us Tel. 0116-462849