The Ethiopia National Examination will commence Primary School Leaving Certificate Examinations (PSLCE) for Primary education Students for the 2019 Academic Year.
Ethiopia National Examination for Primary School Leaving Certificate Examinations (PSLCE) has released the date and time of Exams for 1st cycle (grades 1-4) and 2nd cycle (grades 5-8)
All Student who expect to Primary School Leaving Certificate Examinations 2019 are advice to register before the closing date.
Ethiopia National Exam 2019 for PSLCE
- www neaea gov et 2019: According to the education and training policy of Ethiopia, “Primary education is of eight years duration, offering basic and general primary education to prepare students for further general education and training” (ETP, 1994).
- Primary education is critical to a nation’s development and is the foundation for further education and economic growth. In Ethiopia primary education is conducted from grades 1-8 and is implemented in two cycles;
- 1st cycle (grades 1-4) and primary
- 2nd cycle (grades 5-8). According
- School Type: Primary School
- Duration: 8 Years
- Age: 7 to 14