LonAdd Plc Jobs Vacancy 2018 for Tax Accountant – Jobs in Ethiopia
LonAdd Plc Jobs Vacancy, LonAdd Plc Recruitment, LonAdd Plc Jobs Opportunities… See Details
LonAdd Plc Jobs Vacancy 2018
LonAdd Consultancy PLC
Position: Tax Accountant
– Number required: 1
– Duration: Addis Ababa with frequent travel to Modjo
– Duty Station: Addis Ababa with frequent travel to Modjo.
– Salary: Attractive with Benefits
Purpose of the Job:
– Ensure business compliance with various local, state, and country tax regulations by following policies for dealing with various areas related to taxes.
– Prepare monthly and annual tax reports accurately and in a timely manner.
Assist in making arrangements for the payment of due taxes in a timely manner.
Ensure adherence to tax regulations of Ethiopia and local municipalities
Investigate new tax laws and developments
Identify issues that may arise in tax dealings
Organize quarterly and annually income tax provisions
Forecast quarterly the effective tax rate
Record keeping of foreign income tax filings
Report tax related issues to upper management
Key Skills/ Experience Required:
– A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is a must.
– Higher education in accounting, finance or business is a plus.
– Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
– A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license
– Previous experience in a similar position in a big corporation for at least 5 years
Knowledge and Skills
– Updated with International Accounting Standards
– Expertise in Accounting / Finance
– Excellent analytical skills
– Detailed oriented
Education Level : Bachelor’s
Experience : 5-10 years
City : Addis Ababa
State : Addis Ababa
Country : Ethiopia
How to Apply
Interested applicants with the appropriate qualifications and experience should submit their most recent and detailed CV with a cover letter, via email to “email@example.com”, with the subject “Job Application for “Accounts Payable Officer”. Please ensure the position you have applied for is clearly stated on the subject box. Application Deadline: September 20th, 2018. DUE TO HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.