54 FMCG hereby invites applications from Ethiopia for recruitment to a Production Manager – ASTCO Position at 54 FMCG. The application will close on Oct 23, 2020.
Location: Addis Ababa
54 FMCG advertised posts are as follows:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares day wise detail production plan & communicate to his subordinates.
- Monitors raw materials request are made and received complying their quality parameters and quantity as well.
- Monitors the day-to-day input-out conversion efficiency falls with in the company standard.
- Conducts daily audit and material balance of inputs, WIP and Outputs and report to the plant manager if any discrepancies happen.
- Ensures that transaction documents such as Store requisition, product transfer vouchers and stock issuing vouchers are timely prepared & signed by himself/herself.
- Monitors that production equipment are in good condition and can run at their full capacity & efficiency level.
- When something wrong happens to an equipment, he/she raises maintenance request and make the problems corrected without any loss to materials in process.
- He/ she prepares periodic reports such as daily, weekly & monthly and report to the plant manager.
- Conducts weekly material reconciliation and present to the plant manager.
- Prepares KPIs for his subordinates such as operators, co-operators, janitors and packing casual workers.
- Conducts monthly KPI compliance evaluation, appraise and report to the plant manager.
- Initiate for the implementation of Kaizen, Food safety, GMP & GHP in the processes.
- Monitors that PPE and safety gears are properly applied by the production people and those entering in to the production facilities.
- Monitors day-to-day operation reports prepared by supervisors are comprehensive and accurate.
- Monitors EHS initiatives are properly implemented in the production facilities.
- Report to the plant manager to Initiate for Administrative measures to those who fail to comply rules and regulation of the department.
- Ensures that the produced products are transferred to the warehouse without any damage.
- Good managerial skill
- Good technological & engineering skills
- Good computer skill
- Company’s process, product & operation knowledge
- Good coordination & team player skill
- Knowledge of food safety, HACCP, Kaizen and related
- Good communication skill
- Driving License (Preferable)
- Degree in Food Engineering, Food Science, or relevant fields.
- Demonstrated track-record and ability to manage similar production operations
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as production manager in similar FMCG industries.
How to Apply
Please title your application with the subject line: -“Production Manager – ASTCO”
Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through email@example.com
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: October 23, 2020