VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.c. Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Financial Accountant I for Ejere Branch
VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.c. Jobs Vacancy, VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.c. Recruitment, VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.c. Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.c. Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.c. Jobs Vacancies 2018
VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (S.C) is an Institution established according to proclamation No. 40/96 to provide financial services to the productive poor in the rural and urban areas of Ethiopia. VisionFund is currently operating in four of the Regional States of the country.
VisionFund MFI is currently looking for candidates for Financial Accountant I role. The successful candidates will have skills and experience that meet the following requirements:
1. Major Responsibilities
Budget and operating plan preparations
· Assists the branch manager in the preparation and consolidation of fiscal year budget and operating plan and follow up proper implementation
Ensure the maintenance of an updated and well-kept accounting books and records
· Performs bank reconciliation for each accounts of the branch and coordinate with other staffs to resolve promptly all pending reconciling items
· Ensures the completeness of supporting documents for all of the recorded transactions in the branch’s accounting records
· Ensures the completeness of supporting documents for all of the recorded transactions in the branch’s accounting records;
· Ensures that the accounting books and records of the branch are properly filed and stored for efficient retrieval in the future;
· Reconciles balances of cash maintained in banks and other financial institutions, with the branch accounting records;
Support and provide supervision to the accounting staff at branch level
· Provides feedback to Training officer on the training needs of staff directly reporting to him/her;
· Reviews the work of Accountants in the branch
Prepare and assist for both internal and external audits
· Provides assistance in any audit or examination to be conducted by the external or internal auditor, government regulatory agencies as well as other parties duly authorized by the Board of Directors or the General Manager to conduct such activity\
Maintain sufficient control systems
· Maintains all fixed assets of the Branch in appropriate register and facilitates conducting of physical inventory every year to verify the existence of the assets;
· Work with the treasurer to ensure adequate control of cash and other assets according to laid down policies in the Branches he/she is assigned to.
· Produce for review monthly income, balance sheet and cash flow statement of his/her area of operation
· Produces and submits accurate, complete and timely financial reports of the branch, including cash flow, balance sheet, etc. at the end of each month;
· Produces timely, detailed MIS reports needed for the constant, on-going review, monitoring and management of the branch’s performance
· Bachelor degree or diploma in accounting is required
· Chartered accountant is an added advantage.
· 2 years of experience for bachelor degree or 4 years experience for diploma in related positions.
· Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team
· Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of integrity
· Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values
· Be proficient in Microsoft office, Sun systems and excellent use of Excel spreadsheets
· Highly developed sense of reliability and accuracy
· Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach
· Very good communication skills
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Closing Date: August 19, 2018
How to Apply
Candidates who fulfill the above requirements can submit the application letter, updated curriculum vitae with names and addresses of up to 3 references and non-returnable copies of credentials in person to: Ejere, Kuyu, Fiche, Jeju, Adama, Lideta, Sodo, Hawasa, Durame, Shone, Shinshicho, Yirgachefe, Dilla, Shashemene, Ambo, Woliso & Dessie Branch Offices or VisionFund MFI Head office Located near Gerji Mebrat Hail square or send to VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (s.c) , P.O.BOX 31478 , Addis Ababa.
Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply
If you need more information, you can contact HROD department via telephone number: 0116478356