Heineken Breweries SC Vacancies 2018 for Warehouse Coordinator
የሙያ ሙያ ኢትዮጵያውያን, Heineken Breweries SC Jobs Vacancy, የሥራ እድሎች Heineken Breweries SC, Heineken Breweries SC Recruitment, Heineken Breweries SC Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Heineken Breweries SC Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Heineken Breweries SC Jobs Vacancies 2018
The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for receiving, issuing and proper keeping of finished goods, and CO2 cylinders. He/ She is also responsible for ensuring stock accuracy, proper stacking and housekeeping of the Warehouse.
- Responsible for coordinating the finished goods warehouse or RPM crew (daily laborers and FLT drivers), depending on area of assignment on daily tasks
- Ensure the cleanliness and orderliness of the warehouses
- Provide a safe and healthful work environment for all personnel through consistent support of the company’s SHE policy
- At all times comply with Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Ensure adequate space is made available in finished goods warehouse or empties storage area for receipt of finished products from packaging or issuance of RPM to packaging
- Ensures all the goods movements are done with properly authorized documents with zero tolerance of delay
- Check for damages/shortages stock levels and prepare report timely and responsible for any shortage which was not justified
- Compiles and submit the daily, monthly, etc…. reports timely
- Ensure stock accuracy capturing all stock movements on company ERP system OTIF
- Doing cycle counts as per the defined procedure
- Manage market returns as per defined procedure and apply defined receiving/issuing protocols
- Complete all necessary stock takes, ensuring FEFO is applied in the WH.
- Make sure that the materials, finished product or RPM, have appropriate bin card and data’s are recorded timely
- Ensure that quarantined RPMs are not issued to production or Finished Products are not issued to distributors
- Deliver routine reports OTIF
- Maintain good working relationships with his/her Manager and peers
- Comply with all aspects of the Standard Operating Procedures manual
- Proper documentation and record keeping as per the document control procedure
- Ensure proper stacking as per the defined stacking height for the OPCO
- Participate in process performance improvements using appropriate TPM tools
- Ensure operations comply with 5S principles
- Ensure continuity of operations in unexpected circumstances
Shall follow and implement to the brewery’s management systems rules, regulations and requirements on quality ,food safety, environmental and occupational health& safety
Minimum qualification required
- Bachelor Degree in Economics or Business administration, Accounting and related fields.
- Computer skills: (Windows, Word and Excel)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in FMCG and related factory, warehousing area
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures
How to Apply
We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to send your updated CV through email@example.com by mentioning the specific job title in the subject or
online at www.ethiojobs.net or you can drop your CV in person to the following address:
Snap Plaza 8th floor, Bole Next to The Millennium hall
Any inquiry should be directed to Info Mind Solutions (Talent Search). Directly communicating will Heineken Breweries SC lead to disqualification.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Nov 12, 2018