Ambalay Raye Trade & Industry Plc Jobs Vacancies 2018
Ambalay Raye Trade & Industrial PLC is a private Company established in Ethiopia. The Company is an exclusive company which runs a merchandising businesslike Duru Olive soap, Duru shampoo, Duru conditioner, Privacy deodorant, Air freshener and Evy baby diaper in the country. The organization is located around Mexico down the Federal Police Head quarter Office. The Company distributes its good through agents and sales persons to different interested business organizations and individuals.
The company is looking for a reliable Accountant. He / She is generally responsible for keeping records of financial activities and transactions related to the company transactions based on basic accounting procedure and principles.
Specific duties and responsibilities of the Senior Accountant include the following:
- He/she Keeps record of all transactions of the company including income and expenses by Peachtree Software.
- Ensure product sales are recorded properly both cash and credit sales on time.
- Check whether product sales receivables are deposited in to our company Bank account timely.
- Prepares payroll and ensure deduction of taxes and pension based on proper regulation.
- Ensure all commitment of the company is timely accomplished and the necessary receipts, vouchers are recorded and filed.
- Present or avail proper document for external audit when requested.
- Cash Receipt cash sales and Credit sales Invoice pads Shall be Verified for Correctness
- Prepare tax declaration report to Ethiopian Revenue and Customs Authority
- Ensure the timely Deposit of the Collection
- Reconciliation of the Company collections & Prepare monthly Bank reconciliation
- Follow up Receivables and loans of the Company
- Prepare Cash Financial Report
Age: 30 and above 30 years old
Qualification, Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 and above years’ experience work in Merchandising Company with BA Degree
- Experience in working in a finance related environment particularly in import and export business sector.
Required candidate would:
- Have good team work spirit.
- Have above average communication skills.
- Be able to work with high efficiency under pressure.
- Be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Peachtree accounting software
- Fluent in Microsoft office applications.
- Excellent communication in both spoken and written English.
How to Apply
Competent Applicants can bring CV in person to Address: Mexico down to the Federal Police Head quarter Office .Tel:+251-11-5-575735, Mob: +251 930098471/0930098470 or attach your CV to email@example.com Please write the position name at the subject of your email.