Dashen Brewery Share Company Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Technical Development Manager – Jobs in Ethiopia
አዳዲስ ስራዎች በኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ, Dashen Brewery Share Company Jobs Vacancy, Dashen Brewery Share Company Recruitment, Dashen Brewery Share Company Jobs Opportunities… Job s details below…
ተፈላጊው አመልካች (ዎች) ይህንን እድል ለማጣራት በዚህ ገጽ ላይ ያሉትን ዝርዝሮች እና ሂደቶች ለመከተል.
Dashen Breweries is a major player in the rapidly developing Ethiopian Brewery market. Our Vision is to be Ethiopia’s Number One Brewing Company and our Purpose is to “Delight Consumers, Enrich Communities and Enhance Ethiopian’s Progress”.
Our flagship Brands, Dashen, Bale’ageru and Jano are renowned for their great taste and quality. In addition to our Brewery in Gondar, we have a new leading edge Brewery at Debre Birhan, the first of its kind in Africa. Given the continued growth and future expansion of Dashen Breweries, the following opportunity exist.
We are looking for a Technical Training Manager who will lead the Development of employees Technical skills and knowledge (Technical Capabilities) through the implementation of capability development program. Working with the CAP consultant’s aspiration. The Manager will develop capability frameworks and training guides for all the roles in Technical to support business strategy and objective. He/she also prepare targets for continued learning and training so that employees will continue to develop their Technical skills in both plants.
In addition Technical Development manager will be responsible for the full technical training cycle for our employees in technical areas and oversee the optimization of technical systems within the company, so that those systems will successfully support company’s target in technical areas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop capability frame works for Technical
- Implement competency acquisition program for Technical
- Keep an updated log of CAP assessment status for all in Technical
- Set training team and individual goals and objectives aligned with company goals and objectives.
- Conduct individual and team Technical skills gap analyses and develop high quality technical training curriculum/Program
- Assess training outcomes to determine if the employee is learning the skills as intended and to identify areas where instruction can be improved.
- Measure improvements in employees’ job performance at the end of each course
- Develop assessment tools to validate employee’s technical level of knowledge and skills.
- Ensure all new hires undergo basic technical training.
- Promote and lead improvements in processes and procedures in Technical areas.
- Identify areas where additional training may be beneficial due to technological advancements and ensure that employees are capable of using the latest software or equipment effectively.
Number Required: 2 (Two)
Qualification and Experience:
- Applied science or engineering degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years experience in the beverage industry
- Understanding of commercial implications of production & supply chain management.
- Knowledge of brewing, engineering or process control.
- Knowledge of world class manufacturing techniques & standards.
- High interpersonal effectiveness to develop & sustain robust relationships.
- Structured problem evaluation & solving skills.
- Project management skills.
- Management of people performance and development.
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain technical terms using simple language
How to Apply
Interested applicants who met the MINIMUM requirements should send their application and CV along with relevant supporting document to the following address from September 20 – 30, 2018. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Female applicants are highly encouraged
Dashen Brewery Share Company,
Ambassel Building 2nd Floor
E-mail to: email@example.com
Please DO NOT SUBMIT copies of transcripts, academic degrees or recommendation letters with the application. You will provide them upon request.