Enock Plc Jobs Vacancies 2018 For Sales Personnel
Enock Plc Jobs Vacancy, Enock Plc Recruitment, Enock Plc Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Enock Plc Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Enock Plc Jobs Vacancies 2018
The FSP or Floor Sales People will be responsible for presenting and demonstrating the products, inducing the prospects to buy, taking orders and increasing sales of Home Electronics and Home appliances in the shops.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Punctuality: being on time before the opening of the shop.
· Cleanliness: keeping personal hygiene, no odor and clean uniform.
· Teamwork: performing simple stretching exercise in the morning with fellow FSP’s, performing the LG echo greeting, participating in morning meetings and setting out daily target and performance with the shop manager.
· Unpacking and displaying items that are new and putting them in an orderly and attractive manner.
· Maintaining the cleanliness of the items and the shop.
· Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products/services
· Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it.
· Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements.
· Making sure the items that are bought are well packed.
· Accepting and accomplishing any duties given by the shop manager.
· If necessary filling in for work colleagues when they are on leave.
· Reporting to the shop manager if there is a situation that is beyond the FSPs control.
· Ensuring high levels of customer’s satisfaction through excellent service.
· Greet customers when entering or leaving the shop.
· Accept any duty that is given from the top management
· Failing to comply or fulfill any duty will lead to serious disciplinary action.
Work Timings: 9:00am-7:00pm
Qualifications and Requirements
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing or any relevant field.
Relevant working experience of minimum 1 year.
Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities.
Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills.
Customer management skills.
How to Apply
Please send your CV, on this email email@example.com