Renew Investment Advisors Plc. Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Restaurant Shift Supervisor / KFC Franchise
Renew Investment Advisors Plc. Jobs Vacancy, Renew Investment Advisors Plc. Recruitment, Renew Investment Advisors Plc. Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Renew Investment Advisors Plc. Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Renew Investment Advisors Plc. Jobs Vacancies 2018
FC Specialty Foods PLC sole partner of KFC Ethiopia franchise – based Yum!, an American Fast Food Restaurant Chain that specializes in fried chicken launched here in Addis Ababa Ethiopia for the first time, At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with smiles, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends, Our high level of employee engagement is one of our key success factor that we want to continue building on, and thus we like to invites competent, Energetic and Qualified applicants for the following vacancy:
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To effectively manage and execute the restaurant plan by running the shift in line with all KFC systems and processes through Implementing a winning culture through How We Win Together principles to ensure that operational standards are achieved Complete the delivery of customer and people promises
Specific Duties & Responsibilities;
- Apply How We Win together principles to drive culture in restaurants during shifts
- Oversee proper product preparation, rotation, portioning, cooking and holding times
- Ensure that the shift is effective and optimum staffed at all times by running great shifts in a self-sufficient manner;
- Ensure that new team members execute training against their training schedule and plan
- Adhere to all statutory and company Health, Safety and Food Hygiene and Security regulations at all times and take corrective action where necessary in conjunction with the RGM and ARM.
- Create a customer focused environment which is appealing to KFC’s diverse customer base
- Ensure that the store consistently provides an excellent customer service by making use of the company tools and reports
- Ensure that points of sale are to be up to date at all times and that the team are trained on all new products enabling them to drive sales.
- Encourage, motivate and influence Team members to deliver standard service and ensure sales drive behavior is maximized and striving to consistently exceed sales targets;
- Maximize the profitability of each shift by understanding and controlling all restaurant costs
- Examining stock variances throughout the shift and auctioning any variances found in line with policies and procedures and apply system reports and company tools to guarantee 100% product availability, investigating and following up on all discrepancies.
- Dip/Level IV In Food & Beverage Service /Hotel Management/Hotel Operation/Business Management & related fields;
- 2 years of Supervisory relevant experience in a faced-paced, high volume restaurant
- Computer skills, MS Excel, MS Word, Point of Sale system,
- Technical sharpness & Outstanding communication skill and Customer Mania
- Strong Communication skills, at all levels and Active team player
How to Apply
Qualified & interested candidates are invited to submit their applications with CV and supporting documents within 10 days from the date of announcement to the following email. [email protected] or by hand with the below address,Please mention the specific position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Gusto Ristorante, Tracon Tower, Churchill Road in front of Tikur Anbessa Preparatory School– Telephone: 0111-26 21 26 – 0937997635 –