Agriteam Canada Job Vacancy 2018 For Field Manager (NRM)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Agriteam Canada Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Agriteam Canada Job Vacancy 2018
Agriteam Canada would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Agriteam Canada Consulting Ltd. provides management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, Agriteam has managed and implemented more than 350 projects and assignments in dozens of countries worldwide.
We are currently looking to expand our team with the addition of a Field Manager to support the overall field operations of a proposed natural resource management project managed by Agriteam Canada in Ethiopia. Working in partnership with the Project Director, s/he will oversee the operations of the project in Ethiopia, translating the strategic direction and mandate of the project, as defined through a series of annual work plans, into project outcome results.
Agriteam Canada Job Vacancies 2018-2019
|Field Manager (NRM)||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- Masters or Advanced Degree in business administration, environmental sciences, environmental management, or an area relevant to international development, or a bachelor’s degree with equivalent experience (5 years in addition to the required experience).
- At least ten (10) years of management experience working on complex, multi-stakeholder development projects in a developing country.
- At least seven (7) years of professional experience working on projects focused on environmental management, natural resource management, extractives, vocational education, and economic growth and development.
- Experience managing/directing multi-year, multi-million dollar development projects, in developing countries and or post-conflict settings.
- Experience working on development projects in East Africa, preferably Ethiopia.
- Strong expertise and skills in relationship building, including creating and sustaining high performing teams.
- Experience with performance/results chain management tools and methods, such as results-based management (RBM) or managing for development results (MfDR).
- Fluency in English mandatory, additional languages considered an asset.
- Willing to relocate to Ethiopia for a minimum of two years.
- Experience in individual and organizational capacity development.
- Working knowledge of common International Funding Agency project/program contract processes, policies and protocols.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and adaptability/flexibility capabilities.
Agriteam Canada Important Dates
Last Date:- Last Date Please Check the Advertisement.
Agriteam Canada Application Form
Interested applicants are asked to submit their cover letter and CV (6 page max) to [email protected]. Please include the position name in the subject line of your email.
Agriteam Canada, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website:- www.agriteam.ca