Dwasco Sacco Limited Recruitment 2019 for Marketing Officer/Teller… Dwasco Sacco Limited Job recruitment 2019 application form, requirements, qualifications, and guidelines.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the Dwasco Sacco Limited Recruitment – Job Vacancy exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Dwasco Sacco Limited recruitment 2019/2022, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and related details.
Dwasco Sacco Limited Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the 2019/2022 Dwasco Sacco Limited Recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Dwasco Sacco Limited following the procedures on this page.
Dwasco Sacco Limited is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Marketing Officer/ Teller tenable at its offices in Dwangwa.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts Sacco awareness to potential Sacco members
- Promotes SACCO products and services
- Represents the SACCO in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all members and potential members.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information provided
- Maintains an adequate cash drawer at all times in accordance with banks procedures and regulations
- Other relevant functions related to Sacco business.
Qualifications and Experience
- The Malawi School Certificate of Education.
- At least a Diploma in Marketing/Business Management/Administration or any related field.
- Familiar with retail banking regulations, teller roles and responsibilities.
- Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both members and employees.
- Computer literacy and numerical skills is a must.
- Aged between 21 and 30
- Those with experience in marketing and have a valid Motorcycle. A license will have an added advantage.
How to Apply
Dwasco Sacco Limited Recruitment 2019 Application Details:
Interested candidates should send their applications through email together with a detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and copies of certificates to: [email protected] or
The Sacco Manager, Dwasco Sacco Limited, P. O. Box 46, DWANGWA
Dwasco SACCO is an equal opportunities employer; ladies are also encouraged to apply. Closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 8th February, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
An affiliate of the Malawi Union of Savings and Credit Cooperatives Limited (MUSCCO)