Marie Stopes International Ethiopia Vacancies 2018 for Receptionist Cashier (Re-Advertised)
የሙያ ሙያ ኢትዮጵያውያን, Marie Stopes International Ethiopia Jobs Vacancy, የሥራ እድሎች Marie Stopes International Ethiopia, Marie Stopes International Ethiopia Recruitment, Marie Stopes International Ethiopia Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Marie Stopes International Ethiopia Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Marie Stopes International Ethiopia Jobs Vacancies 2018
Under the general supervision of the Centre Coordinator, Centre Head, Technical Head, Centre Manager or MCH Specialty Manager , the Receptionist Cashier, receives clients, collects cash from clients with due receipts, creates patient cards, deposits collections, handles incoming calls, acts as custodian of petty cash.
- Receives and handles clients/visitors, provides appropriate information to enquiries and arranges appointments,
- Collects all clinic income with MSIE’s legal receipts,
- Maintains adequate security measures for the safe keep of cash and documents in her possession,
- Prepares, tabulates and submits monthly clients’ statistical data and income statement,
- Maintains all clients’ cards and records following standard rules and procedures of records control and filing system and ensures that they are up-to-date, orderly, properly filed and readily retrievable for reference and inspection.
- Handles all communications including making telephone calls and ensuring the receipts of messages.
- Handles petty-cash fund, the amount of which shall be stipulated by the organization’s financial policy, for payment of the clinic’s small expenses, maintains appropriate and adequate records of transactions effected.
Diploma in Accounting or Secretarial Science and Office Management
Two Years of relevant experience
Skills, Attitude and Attributes:
- Good Language proficiency of Local Language and spoken English.
- The ideal candidate will be professional, well presented, and enthusiastic.
- Organized and able to multi-task candidate with good phone communication, and computer skills.
- Good interpersonal Skill.
- Knowledge of Family Planning and Reproductive Health is Advantage
Number of Position: (01)
Duty Station: MSIE D/markos Center
Salary: As per MSIE Salary Scale
How to Apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should mail only their motivation letter and C.V, within ten (10) days from the date of this announcement to:
Human Resources, Marie Stopes International Ethiopia
Through the following e-mail address: HumanResource@mariestopes.org.et
Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates, and we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Please mention the title of the position and work place you applied for on the subject line of your email.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.