Mercon Coffee Group Vacancy 2021/2022. Mercon Coffee Group invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Mercon Coffee Group Recruitment 2021.
IF you are an Ethiopian or you live in Ethiopia, this is an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Mercon Coffee Group is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Coffee Quality Control & Administrative Assistant
Mercon Group in Ethiopia is looking for a QC & Administrative Assistant to join our team. The QC & Administrative Assistant will be in charge of organizing all aspects of coffee quality and sampling (main responsibility), as well as administrative tasks.
Some of the functions include but are not limited to:
- Perform the process of roasting, grinding, and preparation of the cupping tables to execute the coffee cupping process.
- Perform the maintenance and cleaning of the lab´s equipment and cupping room to ensure proper operation and performance.
- Perform physical analysis and cupping of samples (PSS and FSS) in order to determine coffee quality.
- Register cupping results and any other information.
- Elaborate and send documents and samples as requested to guarantee that everything matches with shipping instructions and is delivered to the destination.
- Control coffee samples and rejections to have updated information for decision-making.
- Coordinate and execute administrative tasks in the office to guarantee business continuity.
- Execute the logistics for corporate events (Christmas, birthdays events, etc).
- Coordinate Occupational Health and Safety matters to ensure compliance with the labor security law requirements.
- Elaborate any required report for decision-making.
- File all types of documentation to have the updated information available.
Number of Position(s) :1
To succeed in this role, you should:
- Have Intermediate to advanced English and basic Microsoft Excel skills;
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience doing coffee cupping (physical and sensory analysis);
- Preferably have a certificate of competency in coffee evaluation by Ethiopian Coffee & Tea Authority;
- Be a certified Arabica Q grader (ideally)
- Be willing to travel locally from office to client’s warehouse (take coffee samples and do required analysis) and to coffee growing areas;
- It would be a bonus if you have at least 2 years of experience in administrative/customer service support tasks;
Be a young person who is willing to learn.
Spoken language: English – Intermediate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through the email below