Public Health Institute Jobs Vacancy 2018 for Pharmaceutical Technologist (Formulation Technologist) – Jobs in Ethiopia
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Public Health Institute Jobs Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Public Health Institute Jobs Vacancy 2018
Desirable Qualities, Skills and Competences:
- Ability to work with and process confidential information with discretion and sensitivity.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Additional fluency in other language is an asset.
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with colleagues and partners
- Ability to maintain documentation for external reports and other
- The candidate must have strong analytical, problem solving and networking skill.
- Should be a team player and work under minimal supervision.
- Knowledge on the Good Clinical Practice, Good laboratory practice, Good Manufacturing practice and quality control.
- Experience in software dosage form design and optimization is advantageous.
- Capabilities of working with various pharmaceutical formulation equipment
Roles and Responsibility
- Fully engaged in formulation activities such as dosage form design, stability studies and other relevant parameters studies depending on dosage form to be formulated.
- Be responsible for design, plan, implement and monitor product packages.
- Be responsible for designating, planning, implementing and monitor research projects.
- Fully engaged in laboratories and field activities.
- Fully engaged in process development, quality control parameters, method validation for herbal medicine product development.
- Compile progressive weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual report, technical reports and submit to project principal investigator, team leader and directorate office.
- Collect, document and present processes, project and product metrics such as reagent utilization, equipment status, dossier and sample for later authentication.
- Training junior researcher, supervising MSc, PHD students.
- Facilitate and participate in team meeting and stake holders workshops.
- Undertakes any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Duration: 2 years with a possibility of extension.
- PHD/MSc in Pharmaceutical Technology (Pharmaceutics) with Bpharm back ground.
Minimum Experience: practical experience of 3years for PHD(after PHD), 6 years for MSc(after MSc) in herbal dosage form design, formulation and innovative ideas in research institutes, pharmaceutical industries.
Required number: One (1)
How to Apply
Interested applicants can register in person or send their cover letter and non-returnable up-to-date CVs original and copy of all your credentials document at the address given below.
Women are encouraged to apply for the positions.
Ethiopian Public Health Institute, Human Resource Management Directorate
Human Resource Management Case team
Room No. 112 P.O.Box 1242 or 5654
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia