Maccfa Freight Logistics Plc Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Senior Customs Procedure Compliance Officer – Jobs in Ethiopia
Maccfa Freight Logistics Plc Jobs Vacancy, Maccfa Freight Logistics Plc Recruitment, Maccfa Freight Logistics Plc Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Maccfa Freight Logistics Plc Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Maccfa Freight Logistics Plc Jobs Vacancies 2018
- Check and scrutinize the document and validate as per customs and regulatory agency requirements,
- Coordinate bank, ESL and insurance process,
- Verify fulfillment of documents for customs procedure process and Notify for client if documents are missed,
- Follow-up with client,
- Making sure to transfer fulfilled documents to assessor,
- Revert back any documentation and customs procedure related inquiry to clients,
- Respond to internal and external email request,
- Support clients request related to customs procedure and documentation requirements,
- Handle any other related tasks assigned by supervisor,
- B.A. Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or any other related field,
- Minimum of four years’ of work experience in customs Face vet specially on unimodal and multimodal shipments,
- Experience on Tax Assessment and Tariff Valuation is plus,
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis and problem solving,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational ability,
- Has an excessive knowledge on full Logistics tasks,
How to Apply
Address: Applicants who are interested and meet the minimum requirement stated above are kindly requested to apply within the given time to MACCFA Freight Logistics PLC Head Office located in Nifas-silk-Laphto Sub-city, in front of St. Joseph Church, on the Bole-Kaliti ring road.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates are invited to submit their application letter, CV, & relevant credentials within 5 days from the date of this posting in person to the Human Resource Department of the company.
Attn: Human Resource Department
Or Send email with attachments to: [email protected]
N.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.