Tabor Ceramic Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Technical Department Manager
Tabor Ceramic Jobs Vacancy, Tabor Ceramic Recruitment, Tabor Ceramic Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Tabor Ceramic Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Tabor Ceramic Jobs Vacancies 2018
Tabor Ceramic products Share company is one of the privatized Industries engaged in the Production of Tiles,Sanitary ware,Tableware,Insulators and other Ceramic Products based in Hawassa. The company wants to recruit and hire competent applicants on a permanent basis.
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and controls the overall technical activities of the Company.
- Manage the company’s Technical Support and Manufacturing functions to meet budgeted financial performance
- Develop new products, as agreed by the Leadership Team
- Oversee and co-ordinate production of mechanical, electrical and software components of Company’s Machineries
- Manage the generation and preservation of Company Intellectual Property, including archiving/storage of designs, documentation of know-how, preparation of patent applications and general maintenance of the company’s portfolio.
- Provide product support and other technical support to operational functions in the most efficient manner for all concerned
- Improve the effectiveness of the Company’s internal systems; increasing efficiency and reducing administrative overhead
- Attract, retain and motivate people to improve the company’s performance
- Report regularly on key aspects of the business, in accordance with routine and ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Provide relevant technical information to Operations staff to enable proper operation and maintenance
Qualification, Education and Experience:
- Bsc/Msc in Electro mechanical Engineering ,Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related fields
- At least 8/6 Years experiences in the manufacturing industry and out of which at least 5 years managerial experience
- Industrial experience is mandatory
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are invited to submit their CV along with non returnable credentials within 7 working days from this announcement to Human Resource Office at the head office in Hawassa office No.22. You can also send via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com in Addis Ababa Branch office on the way to 24 in front of Sidra International Hotel in Buna bord compound.
For more information please call @ 0116634576 for Addis Ababa and for Hawassa 0462202354, 0462201166 or 0910014537.