Adready Media Production and Advertising Plc Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Scriptwriter
Adready Media Production and Advertising Plc Jobs Vacancy, Adready Media Production and Advertising Plc Recruitment, Adready Media Production and Advertising Plc Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Adready Media Production and Advertising Plc Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Adready Media Production and Advertising Plc Jobs Vacancies 2018
As a Scriptwriter, your job will consist of Creating scripts [in Amharic] with your own ideas or develop a script from pre organized research material given to you by our production team. You will be writing scripts for news, short and full documentaries, educational videos, short videos with a storyline,research videos and other similar materials.
- Brain storming on new ideas, interesting headlines, titles and coming up with themes
- Write clear, simple scripts in Amharic for a narrator/show host/ to read.
- Write script for our media team (news, Short video, documentary, Interviews and others)
- Rewriting the script if necessary (you may need to do this several times before arriving at the final agreed version).
- Researching, compiling and documenting information source
- Finding evidence, Fact-checking, proofreading and doing background research on content pieces
- Manage time effectively across multiple tasks of production in a fast-paced environment
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
> Educated and certified in one of the following fields or related
· Creative Writing
· Theatre Arts
> Minimum of 6 month previous experience in one of the above fields or similar
[Applicants must show proof of previous work experience]
· Excellent reading, writing skills in English and Amharic.
· Intermediate typing skill in English and Amharic.
· Excellent surfing/browsing/ skill in all relevant social media platforms.
· Ability to execute in a fast-paced environment, and maintain grace under pressure.
· Excellent web browsing, web research and information gathering skills.
· Storytelling skills and an understanding of dramatic structure.
· A willingness to accept criticism and rejection of your work.
How to Apply
We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to submit applications on our Email [email protected] for review, after which you will be called for interview
Documents needed to apply: –
1. CV with full contact information (maximum 5 pages)
2. Previous work experience documentation
3. Previous work sample
Phone no: +2519-54-92-8855
Email: [email protected]