EthioChicken Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Human Resources Officer – Jobs in Ethiopia
አዳዲስ ስራዎች በኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ, EthioChicken Jobs Vacancy, EthioChicken Recruitment, EthioChicken Jobs Opportunities… Job s details below…
EthioChicken Jobs Vacancies 2018
EthioChicken is a leading distributor of chickens to rural farmers in Ethiopia. We are a rapidly growing Company that believes in investing in our employees and offers them opportunities for career advancement. Ethiochicken is an Ethiopian based company.
Is to bring a chicken to every family in Ethiopia in 2021 and a chicken to every person in Ethiopia in the future, transforming the Ethiopian poultry industry, making it a model of inclusive growth.
The Site Finance Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the Finance Department for Gubre & Bahir Dar site operations. The main duties and responsibilities of the Site Finance Manager is monitoring of finance staff and support the overall company through transaction processing, controlling, and accurate reporting.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create staff database and keep track of all relevant information staff information. Monitor contract expiry dates and renew contracts before it expires.
- Keep the personnel file updated and secured
- Maintain updated annual leave tracking for all employees.
- Assist the HR Manager in getting completed evaluation on time and compiling relevant information from the performance evaluation.
- Oversee work permits and other relevant procedures for expat staffs, are smoothly handled.
- Assist in collecting external training providers and creating training database.
- Compile payroll and overtime information and submit them to Finance on time.
- Completes pension profiles of new employees.
- Prepare job offer letters, employment contracts and ensure that all staff filled out the required forms for employment.
- Assist the HR Manager in setting up individual orientation program for all newly hired staff.
- Edit and change format of new Vacancies/JD’s received.
- Post vacancies on Ethiojobs website, and in other appropriate venues.
- Receive and compile applications received.
- Prepare the CV summary of applications received.
- Shortlist potential candidates and review final shortlist of hiring manager to insure it meets essential requirements for the position.
- Prepare, schedule and facilitate interviews.
- Attend interviews on behalf of HR Department.
- Follow up and collect interview evaluation from interviewers.
- Prepare summary of interview notes and evaluations.
- Prepare and distribute follow up emails to candidates on the status of the recruitment (if they are shortlisted, rejected before or after interview and assessment).
- Advise Managers and Supervisors on staff management, managing employee relations and grievances.
- Build culture of teamwork, commitment, and performance across all departments
- Ensure all staff has specific roles and received performance evaluation as per the timeline.
- Responsible to make sure to provide (laptop, EVDO etc) for new employees.
- Perform other duties as required.
· BA degree in Management, Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related fields
· 2 and above years experience.
· Strong personnel management experience.
· Strong computer skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet competing deadlines.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Please title your application with subject line: – “Application for HR Officer.”
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their applications(Cover Letter) including a detailed CV through e-mail: [email protected]
Or send your application through:
AGP Poultry PLC
PO Box 23279
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: September 24, 2018