Medecins Sans Frontieres Spain Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Supply Activity Officer
Medecins Sans Frontieres Spain Jobs Vacancy, Medecins Sans Frontieres Spain Recruitment, Medecins Sans Frontieres Spain Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Medecins Sans Frontieres Spain Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Medecins Sans Frontieres Spain Jobs Vacancies 2018
Performing the day to day implementation of supply procedures and ensuring efficient administrative processes for one or more areas of the supply programmes (Order Processing, Transport and Customs, Procurement, etc.) at coordination or project level according to MSF protocols, standards and procedures in order to ensure the optimal running of the mission
• Performing the day to day activities ensuring an efficient running of the administration processes of the supply activities following the supply procedures according to MSF standards and protocols. The activities can include one or more of the following areas:
• Order Processing: Performing the day to day order processing activities in a particular supply office (coordination or project level)
• Purchasing: Performing the day to day purchasing activities in a particular supply office (coordination or project level)
• Transport and Customs: Performing the day to day procedures and administrative processes for the clearance and transportation of goods in a particular supply office (coordination or project level) ensuring an efficient shipment of goods
• Performing and coordinating administrative procedures related to his/her supply activity(ies), verifying the compliance to MSF procedures, standards and protocols
• Ensuring that all necessary tools and management procedures are followed to avoid stock ruptures, losses and excess stocks in the mission
• Performing delegated tasks according to his / her activity(ies) and as specified in his/her job description
Education: Essential secondary education, Desirable technical diploma, in supply chain or commerce related studies.
Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in supply chain related jobs or in the logistics department
Desirable proven understanding of MSF Field Logistics
Languages: Essential mission language and local language desirable
Knowledge: Desirable computer literacy
Competencies: • Results and Quality Orientation L1
• Teamwork and Cooperation L1
• Behavioural Flexibility L1
• Commitment to MSF Principles L1
• Service Orientation L1
• Stress Management L2
How to Apply
All applicants should send a CV, cover letter, educational records, work certificates and copy of ID. Card either by email to MSFE-Awassa-LIAISONOFFICER@barcelona.msf.org (please indicate ¨On the subject box: the vacancy title) OR give in person to MSF Spain Gedeb Base, Kochore Base or YIRGACHEFE Office (Mahlet Hotel)
Posting date: August 22, 2018
Closing date: August 31, 2018
APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED ON ROLLING BASIS and POSITION COULD BE FILLED BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE .
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.