Renew Investment Advisors Plc. Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Assistant Restaurant Manager/ KFC Franchise
Renew Investment Advisors Plc. Jobs Vacancy, Renew Investment Advisors Plc. Recruitment, Renew Investment Advisors Plc. Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Renew Investment Advisors Plc. Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Renew Investment Advisors Plc. Jobs Vacancies 2018
FC Specialty Foods PLC sole partner of KFC Ethiopia franchise – based Yum!, an American Fast Food Restaurant Chain that specializes in fried chicken launched here in Addis Ababa Ethiopia for the first time, At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with smiles, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends, Our high level of employee engagement is one of our key success factor that we want to continue building on, and thus we like to invites competent, Energetic and Qualified applicants for the following vacancy:
Purpose of the Position:
To effectively manage the operations of a restaurant during an assigned shift or in the absence of the Restaurant General Manager (RGM). The AGM will support the RGM in sales and profit planning, implementing training for team members and will become proficient in all aspects of restaurant operations
Specific Duties & Responsibilities;
- Drive a customer focused environment and culture in the restaurant by fostering and building the How We Win Together principles;
- Load, Induct and train all new employees in relevance to KFC Training Continuum and training plan.
- Track team absence, and taking action in line with KFC’s Code of Conduct where appropriate with the RGM;
- Adhere to all legal and company Health, Safety and Food Hygiene regulations at all times and take corrective action where necessary;
- Ensure that Company Security Procedures are followed thoroughly in order to ensure the security of people, premises, stock, equipment and money at all times.
- Manage all customer complaints in line with company policy, escalating issues to RGM/Area Coach, where appropriate.
- Daily Review and provide Guest experience Survey Reports & Ensure that the store consistently provides an excellent customer service by making use of the company tools and reports
- Consistently seek to maximize the sales in the restaurant through exceptional operational standards and an extreme approach to customer service.
- Ensuring product availability, investigating and following up on all discrepancies. through accurate forecasting and stock ordering as approved by RGM and
- Understand the maximization of the restaurant profits by understanding and controlling all restaurant costs Monitor daily, weekly and periodically to ensure alignment to balanced score card and Profit & Loss targets
- Degree/Dip/Level IV/V In Food & Beverage Service/Hotel Management/Hotel Operation/Business Management & related fields
- 4 years of relevant Supervisory experience in quick Service Restaurant Industry & 2-3 years’ experience in a faced-paced, high volume restaurant
- Computer skills, MS Excel, MS Word, Point of Sale system,
- Technical sharpness & Outstanding communication skill and Customer Mania
- Best Training capabilities with Leadership and team building capability.
How to Apply
Qualified & interested candidates are invited to submit their applications with CV and supporting documents within 10 days from the date of announcement to the following email. email@example.com or by hand with the below address,Please mention the specific position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Gusto Ristorante, Tracon Tower, Churchill Road in front of Tikur Anbessa Preparatory School– Telephone: 0111-26 21 26 – 0937997635