Timret Lehiwot Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Sales Representative/Social Enterprise Agent
Timret Lehiwot Jobs Vacancy, Timret Lehiwot Recruitment, Timret Lehiwot Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Timret Lehiwot Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Timret Lehiwot Jobs Vacancies 2018
imret Lehiwot Ethiopia (TLHE) is an Ethiopian Resident Charity organization founded in July 2004 to fulfil its vision of creating empowered, aspired and inspired societies with a good record of achievements working with communities and partners to bring positive change in Ethiopia. In light of the need to reinforce our Projects, Initiatives & Organizational Administration, we are looking
for individuals who want to join a passionate, dynamic and committed team of TLH Ethiopia.
Position: Sales Representative/Social Enterprise Agent
Purpose of the position:
Under the direct supervision of the Program Officer, the Sales Representative/Social Enterprise Agent is responsible for sales activities of Shega Crafts wing of Timret Lehiwot Ethiopia which is a Social
Enterprise initiative which engages in production, promotion and sale of Ethiopian handicrafts.
The Sales Representative/Social Enterprise Agent is responsible for;
• Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization in general & the Shega Crafts initiative in particular.
• Present, promote and sell Ethiopian handicrafts products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Work closely with line department to establish strategies to meet the organizations’ social enterprise goals including revenue, profitability, and programmatic objective
• Oversee Ethiopian handicrafts product development and inventory management to ensure output demands are met
• Establish, develop & maintain positive business & customer relationships to ensure future sales
• Engage in field promotional activities & opportunities to increase sales and product knowledge
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Manage the online marketing platform of the Shega Crafts initiative
• Other duties as assigned to support the mission of the organization
Work Place: Addis Ababa at the Head Office
Salary: Based on the organization scale
Employment Condition: 6 month contract with possibility of extension.
Qualifications/Skills : Minimum Requirements:
• Proven work experience as a sales representative in the Ethiopian handicrafts industry
• Self-starter, creativity and ability to prioritize with little direction
• Passion to work, develop, and promote the Ethiopian handicrafts sector
• Possess excellent communication and relationship building skills with a variety of stakeholders, including Ethiopian craft producers, retailers and customers
• Familiarity with the Ethiopian Crafts industry (pottery, traditional textile, value chain…etc.)
• Familiarity with Result Based Management practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and the Internet
Required Education and Experience
• Diploma, BSC/BA degree or equivalent.
• Training in marketing, sales, business management, customer handling is a plus.
• Minimum of 2 years’ for Diploma and 1 year for first degree.
Education Level : Diploma
Experience : 1-3 years
City : Addis Ababa
State : Addis Ababa
Country : Ethiopia
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should send/drop their non-returnable CV, Application letter and supporting documents outlining the position applying for at the subject of their email/ package within 7 consecutive working days from August 9-17, 2018 to; Timret Lehiwot Ethiopia Main Office located at Shero Meda, behind Wereda 01 Administration. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Human Resource Department For more information: Tel: +251111220844/+251111236309 Email:[email protected] Website www.tlhethiopia.org and www.shegacrafts.org Qualified women applicants are encouraged to apply!