VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. Recruitment 2018 – Senior Internal Auditor… VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. Job recruitment 2018 application form, requirements, qualifications, and guidelines.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. Recruitment – Job Vacancy exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. recruitment 2018/2019, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and related details.
VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. Recruitment 2018
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the 2018/2019 VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. Recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. following the procedures on this page.
Before we Continue, Let’s talk a little about VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C.:
VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (S.C) is an Institution established according to proclamation No. 40/96 to provide financial services to the productive poor in the rural and urban areas of Ethiopia. VisionFund is currently operating in four of the Regional States of the country. VisionFund MFI seeks to fill the following vacancy:
About the Job:
VF is seeking to hire Senior Internal Auditor to be based in Addis Ababa/HO/. S/he will assist the Internal Audit Manager in reviewing of regular and special investigation reports in English & Amharic versions & to follow up audit rectifications in each branch and to supervise field Auditors.
Available Job Positions
The following Job Position is available at VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C.:
EXTERNAL/INTERNAL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Opening Date: November 1, 2018
Position: Senior Internal Auditor
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Assist the Internal Audit Manager in preparation of annual audit plan in consultation with the Internal Audit teams.
· Carry out the Internal Audit plan with the assistance of Internal Auditors or by himself.
· Perform testing or ensure testing done by Internal Auditors is as per required standards and latest Audit Program.
· Ensure all audit testing is adequately documented and archived as required by regulatory authorities and the IAM.
· Submit reviewed reports to the IAM timely for all the audits conducted during the year.
· Track performance against the budget and ensure that the budget is not exceeded.
· Act promptly to investigate any fraud incidents approved by the IAM.
· certification in the field is of an added value
· Ready to comply & live up to and in accordance with the organization ideals and core values
· Be proficient in Microsoft office applications
· Proficient in Sun Accounts, a banking application & other relevant accounting software’s
· Good command of written & oral English skill
· Performing regular investigation, performance and reviewing reports
· Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team.
· Capability & willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of integrity.
Term of employment: Permanent
Closing Date: – 7 (Seven) calendar days from the first date of announcement. Women applicants are strongly encouraged to apply
How to Apply
VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. Recruitment 2018 Application Details:
Candidates who are qualified can submit in person or send their application, curriculum vitae, names and addresses of up to three references and non-returnable copies of credentials to: –
Head Office located near Gerji Mebrat Hail square
VisionFund MFI s.c.
P.O. BOX 31478,
Note: – Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Nov 7, 2018