Comitato Collaborazione Medica (Ccm) Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Psycho-Social Expert (Psychologist)
Comitato Collaborazione Medica (Ccm) Jobs Vacancy, Comitato Collaborazione Medica (Ccm) Recruitment, Comitato Collaborazione Medica (Ccm) Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Comitato Collaborazione Medica (Ccm) Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Comitato Collaborazione Medica (Ccm) Jobs Vacancies 2018
Comitato Collaborazione Medica – CCM (www.ccm-italia.org) is an Italian NGO founded in 1968 implementing health-related projects in Ethiopia, Burundi, Kenya, Mali, South Sudan and Somalia. CCM is active in Ethiopia since 1998.In the frame of a 15 months project funded by the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation (AICS), CCM is seeking for qualified candidates for the position of:
Responsibilities and tasks:
The Psychologist, with the support of the Project Officer, is responsible of the following activities:
- Organizing the trainings on Psychosocial support and counseling for the Health Center’s and Youth
Centers in collaboration with the Project Officer;
- Assessing the needs of the beneficiaries and identify the suitable support;
- Conducting counseling and psychosocial support meetings for Health Center’s and Youth Center’s
together with the project staff;
- Monitoring the counseling activities organized within the Health Center’s and Youth Center’s
together with the Project Manager and Project Officer;
- Facilitating the participation of the target youth in all the project activities.
- Supporting the Project Officer in the preparation of reports, case studies, project documentation.
Length of Employment: 15 months, possibility of renewal
Report to: Project Coordinator/Country Health Advisor/Country Representative
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in Psychology, Social Psychology, Community Psychology or similar
- 3 years’ experience in counseling and psychosocial support for vulnerable groups.
- Very good social and relational skills
- Availability of traveling in remote areas
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken), excellent Tigrigna (a must) and Amharic.
- Informatics knowledge (Office).
- Ethiopian citizenship or permanent residential lD.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 10 days posted on this newsletter.