Population Services International Jobs Vacancy 2018 for Corporate Communication and PR Officer – Jobs in Ethiopia
አዳዲስ ስራዎች በኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ, Population Services International Jobs Vacancy, Population Services International Recruitment, Population Services International Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
ተፈላጊው አመልካች (ዎች) ይህንን እድል ለማጣራት በዚህ ገጽ ላይ ያሉትን ዝርዝሮች እና ሂደቶች ለመከተል.
Population Services International Jobs Vacancy 2018
We’re Population Services International (PSI), the world’s leading non‐profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to lead healthier lives and plan the families they desire by marketing affordable products and services that range from mosquito nets to contraceptives to HIV testing. We are a $560m enterprise based in Washington, DC, operating in the private and public sectors in more than 65 countries.
There are over 9,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a diverse group of entrepreneurs and professionals with an unusually wide range of backgrounds – from the medical industry to the music business – all with unique skills we bring to the job.
PSI/Ethiopia wants to reimagine healthcare, put the consumer at the centre, and whenever possible, bring quality care to the front door. We achieve health impact in Ethiopia by working with both government and private partners and harvesting technology innovation to bring quality care closer to communities, schools, and homes. We empower consumers by including them in the design of healthcare solutions, offering them more health care choices, and helping them to have a voice in influencing national priorities. We work with all market actors in the health system to understand their needs, designing and delivering solutions so that market systems can sustainably serve consumers for the long term, helping to support the Government of Ethiopia in achieving Universal Health Coverage.
We are looking for passionate, dedicated, result driven and energetic Corporate Communication and PR Officer who will provide support in various Communication and PR functions in consultation with the PSI/Ethiopia’s Marketing and Business development team. We are looking for a smart, motivated and innovative person with a fresh insight and the dedication to deliver results.
Sounds like you? Read on!
Under the supervision of the Corporate Communication and PR Manager you will:
- Be the Point of contact for media, creative agencies & private sector;
- Create a media library;
- Develop internal communication newsletter;
- Implement internal communications strategy;
- Support Communications & PR manager in the implementation of an external communications strategy;
- Be the Communication partner for two of PSI/E’s programs;
- Lead digital communication & digital initiatives – Social media, intranet, internet;
- Keep track of & update of internal communication physical noticeboard, Intranet & PSI Overview;
- Participate in external “world event” days;
- Store consent forms & pictures;
- Support Manager in the production of Photos, Videos, Public Articles, Success Stories/Case Studies;
- Organize media events;
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within the media industry;
- Support manager in program event organization & institutional events.
- Staff Satisfaction
What are we looking for? The basics
- BA Degree in Communications or related field of study.
- 2 years’ experience in related area
- Computer skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks at a time.
What would get us excited?
- Effective verbal and written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Amharic.
- Demonstrated professional initiative and follow-through.
- Effective communications skills.
- Team building and problem-solving Skill.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Good interpersonal relations.
How to Apply
By following our 3 steps application process:
- Fill out the application form using the following link: Online Application Form. It will only take 5 to 10 minutes.
- Send your CV and application letter to email@example.com clearly mark “Application for Corporate Communication and PR Officer” in the subject line.
- Check your email and make sure you receive an automatic responseacknowledging receipt of your application that means your application was successful. If you don’t receive the automatic response, check again your subject line and if needed, re-submit your CV and application letter with the correct subject.
Application deadline October 17, 2018. We’ll call or e-mail you back if there is a good fit on both sides.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.