World Vision Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Meal Coordinator
World Vision Jobs Vacancy, World Vision Recruitment, World Vision Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the World Vision Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
World Vision Jobs Vacancies 2018
Ensure that the organization delivers on all internal and external MEAL requirements in a timely manner and with high quality information.
· Strengthen the MEAL systems and processes to assure achievement and progress towards project objectives and outcomes of the project.
· Develop a clear learning agenda and inclusive process for learning and reflection, which informs planning, innovation, quality and sustainability.
· Develop outcome and learning indicators for logframes and other purposes.
· Ensure that data collection methodologies used at field level are standardised, enabling the specific vulnerabilities of different target groups to be captured and analysed.
· Ensure that verifiable, quantitative data is routinely collected, analysed, documented and shared across SCH/STH Transmission Break Project Partners.
· Ensure that monthly quantitative data analysis is shared with relevant stakeholders to inform programme design and review.
· Ensure that all World Vision internal and external reporting requirements are met with timely, relevant, triangulated and well analysed data.
· Support project teams with assessment/evaluation planning, ensuring that minimum criteria for quality evaluations are integrated into design and implementation.
· Ensure that all assessment/evaluation reports meet World Vision’s quality criteria, and promote the integration of recommendations and lessons learnt in project planning and future programming.
· Lead planning, implementation and follow-up of evaluations (baseline, midterm, endline, KAP, Operational Research and Real time evaluation whenever necessary.
· Ensure and monitor whether major cross cutting themes including environment, gender, protection, disability, peace building and Christian commitment are in place.
Excellent written and spoken English is essential,
Demonstrated ability to manage processes and maintain accurate records;
Demonstrated effective organizational skills and ability to handle work in a timely manner;
Demonstrated ability to coordinate tasks to meet deadlines;
Fair knowledge of maintaining updated website information;
Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills
Knowledge of or interest in humanitarian programs, as well as a commitment to WV mission, vision and core values;
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
Have MA/MSc, BA/BSc in Statistics, Economics, or other related field
Experience: minimum 5 years in MEAL design, quality assurance and Knowledge Management experience in development contexts.
Other: NGO experience preferred; MEAL and database management experience.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to fill the employment application form before the closing date of this announcement to [email protected]
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.