World Vision Jobs Vacancy 2018 for Regional Wash Programs Manager – Jobs in Ethiopia
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the World Vision Jobs Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
World Vision Jobs Vacancy 2018
As an International Christian Humanitarian Development organization, World Vision Ethiopia (WVE) is trusted to deliver community service through its 58 Area Development programs (APs) located in seven regional states of the country. Currently, WVE envisions a thriving organization where our improved business processes come together to transform and model organizational leadership built on sustainable practices. WVE is looking for persons who fulfill the following qualifications.
· Manage the planning, implementation and monitoring of the WASH program implementation within the designated geographic area of operation in collaboration with CPOs.
· Ensure the implementation of the WASH program is in compliance with donor’s requirements, WV and government policies and global standards.
· Ensure the program delivery, evaluation and reporting carried out efficiently, rigorously and transparently in compliance with the established guidelines and procedures.
· Engage in and ensure proper liaison and networking with government, NGOs and respective CPOs and APs.
· Develop and regularly update a detailed project work plan guiding the project implementation and ensure this is used by the project team to monitor project progress.
· Guide and ensure the preparation of high quality programmatic and financial reports, for donors and support offices.
· Engage in the preparation of the annual operation plan of the program and ensure timely submission of standardized quarter, biannual and annual accomplishment reports.
· Engage in reviewing activity vs. budget plan in quarter, biannual and annual basis to monitor the activity progress and budget utilization.
· Plan, facilitate and conduct training on WASH related programs to relevant staffs and partners.
· Engage in and ensure that appropriate human resource performance monitoring mechanisms with proper coaching and mentoring are practiced to enhance smooth staff relations and accountability.
Qualifications Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
M.Sc /B.Sc Degree in Water Resource Engineering, Hydrogeology, Sanitary Engineering, Hydraulics and other related fields Experience: 6 yrs. for M.Sc. and 10 yrs. for B.Sc. with minimum of 4 years on relevant project programs management experience in WASH in an international NGO or similar organization;
• Technical Training qualifications required: WASH Program Management
• Other team management exposure and computer knowledge (word, Excel, lotus note).
Working Environment / Conditions:
· Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
Additional Requirements: Committed to WV’s vision, mission and core values. World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
Place of Work: Head Office Addis Ababa.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to email CV before the closing date of this announcement to email@example.com